Articles on this Page
- 05/04/18--02:55: _Be Judgmental
- 06/02/18--02:55: _Beyond Boundaries
- 06/28/18--02:55: _Religion, Superstit...
- 07/20/18--02:55: _How To Truly Help O...
- 07/29/18--02:55: _Spiritual Developme...
- 09/12/18--02:55: _Needing The Love Of...
- 09/20/18--02:55: _The Spiritual Teach...
- 10/08/18--06:17: _How To Trust Your S...
- 11/06/18--02:55: _The Rush Of ‘Meant ...
- 11/30/18--02:55: _Dirty Little Secrets
- 05/04/18--02:55: Be Judgmental
- 06/02/18--02:55: Beyond Boundaries
- 06/28/18--02:55: Religion, Superstition And Personal Spiritual Practice
- 07/20/18--02:55: How To Truly Help Others Without Ego
- 07/29/18--02:55: Spiritual Development, Or Putting Out Fires?
- 09/12/18--02:55: Needing The Love Of A Spiritual Teacher
- 09/20/18--02:55: The Spiritual Teacher As The Enemy
- 10/08/18--06:17: How To Trust Your Spiritual Teacher
- 11/06/18--02:55: The Rush Of ‘Meant to Be’
- 11/30/18--02:55: Dirty Little Secrets
In this age of being politically correct, some might actually stop reading after seeing the title of this blog post. Please don’t. People these days might accept the terms discernment, or judgment call, but never judgment! But there is no problem with having a judgment. The issue is what you choose to do with that judgment […]
Your evolution and growth never stops. Certain skills need to be learned and practiced. Then, as your energy shifts and changes more rapidly, more profoundly and with greater consciousness, if you have a spiritual practice, you are able to change your skills, enhance them, and learn to handle and use new skills. Earth plane changes […]
Religion is not only a codified system of beliefs, it also includes rituals that some might label as superstitions. The difference between belief and superstition is experience. If you experience something it is a reality, for you, and you will believe it. If you don’t experience it, then it is only hearsay and without proof […]
As a spiritual or metaphysical practitioner there is no substitute for having a spiritual mentor or teacher of your own to guide you. People typically tend to continue the same ego-driven behaviors in their lives, over and over, not catching it. They can’t catch it without practice and guidance from someone who can help them see […]
Many people come to me when life gets tough, things go south, dreams are crashed, emergencies are looming, and then, once they are up and running so to speak, off they go again. I call this ‘putting out fires.’ It is just a superficial solving of problems, getting quick answers, or even seeking to ‘feel good […]
The love of a spiritual teacher is not human love and this is often misunderstood in our Western culture. Many people are drawn to spirituality because they are profoundly lonely. For those looking for the love of a teacher, you can count on that loneliness to be a profoundly unconscious desire to be connected to the […]
In psychology, therapists are trained to handle what is known as transference behavior in some of their clients or patients. Spiritual healers, readers, and teachers generally do not have much knowledge or skill in this regard, which can be detrimental for both the practitioner and those who come to them for services. What is transference? […]
If you have a spiritual teacher, how do you know you can trust her? Weren’t you told to trust yourself first? Wait, how do you know you can trust your therapist, or even your doctor? Especially with all the sexual assault cases coming to light these days, it is scary to think that someone who […]
Meant to be? I don’t think so. Whether you have decided you just met your twin flame, soulmate, or your heart’s guru, if you are in a hormonal adrenalin rush you are reacting to a chemical high – and that high can mean many things. Actually, the love you feel for a true soulmate or ‘meant […]
So many of us have secrets. Some sneak food, others drink alcohol, or they have a sugar habit, can’t have an orgasm, or they are depressed. More interestingly, in my experience, some people in the helping, motivation, exercise, or spiritual industry often have more secrets than most. They keep these secrets, because they have more […]